Partnership is vital to our mission.
We are proud to have partnered with the following hard-working and passionate entities.
- The Abrahamic Initiative
- The Anti-Defamation League
- Bridging the Gap: Kids and Cops
- Denver Public Schools' Culture and Equity Team
- The Office of Denver Mayor Michael B. Hancock (and in particular the Office of Community Affairs-Denver Human Rights and Community Partnerships)
- Girl Rising
- Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe, PC
- Isabella Bird Community School
- The Jewish Life Center-Chabad Denver North
- Jim Loveridge of Weichert Realtors
- The Mizel Museum
- Parenting Safe Children
- Pico Digital
- Project Enye
- Regis University's College of Computer and Information Sciences
- Rosetta Lee and the Seattle Girls' School Professional Outreach Program
- SmartSpace Coworking
- The Stanley Marketplace
- Women In Security
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, please fill out the form below.